“Phantomrider, always die on their own.”
bored to hell with my design work. Hence, this is the result! Maybe I should be a graphic designer instead of interior designer, yikes! :/
“Look into my eyes,
And i’ll let you drown,
It bleeds and it cries,
As good as it sound.”
Oh how much I’ve missed being all inspired that got my fingers dancing for a work of poetry. Indeed the hours can’t no longer be occupied by that. It is all about designing at the moment, let’s just say I’m not that creative when it comes to constructing or drawing, story of my life, pfft! But then again, I was complimented by some upon my ‘shitty’ work, heh. I’m still a slow-po here, way left behind by others. So gotta exchange my feet for the robotic ones so that I could run fast to chase after them! Humanoid, activated! Hell yeah! ;p
Wise advice as said above, “find someone whose demons are compatible with yours”, which I presume derived from this quote, “we are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.” Literally it means, we are all searching for someone who has made mistakes just like us and they will be able to accept our ‘demons’ just how we accepted his/hers. In other words, we are all searching for someone we can get along with and share our mistakes with and yet still can get along well ;)
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up.
02.45 pm, 30.05.2013
Fast cars, big buffed guy, full action-packed violence, whoa fast & furious 6 was f***in’ awesome! XD Yes, for once I’ve made an exceptional for an action genre movie! I mean, who am I to kid? It’s fast & furious, we’re talking about here! A total nerve-wrecking movie that got your adrenaline rises! Now, I’m wishing to get my driver license and drift like those fierce women in the movie, hah dream on! ;p
p/s: can’t wait for the 7th!
02.15 pm, 25.05.2013
A movie date with my two best girlfriends, into the journey of Epic with Leafmen and Boggans! ;) An adventure-packed movie that tickles your funny bone. Amazingly, they have a line-up of popular bunch of celebs for the voice cast such as, Beyonce, Pitbull, Steven Tyler, Amanda Seyfried, Josh Hutcherson, etc. Somehow to me, this Epic movie is very much similar to Arthur und die Minimoys! (sorry, couldn’t recall the English title, all thanks to you, Bill Kaulitz ;p)
03.00 pm, 24.05.2013
By far, this has got to be the most enticing twisted undead tale of “Romeo and Juliet” ever! Too bad I didn’t get a chance to see it in the cinema. Warm Bodies is just awesome! and I think I have a crush on Nicholas Hoult now, I gotta say he’s geekly hot! Oh R and Jack! ;p